Fathers’ in Arrears May Need Criminal Help

Tue, Nov 3, 2009

Criminal Law

Fathers' Rights Attorney Los Angeles

If you are a Father who divorced your child’s Mother you may have an ongoing battle.  Visitation, Child Support and other family issues can all be intensified if you have to move away for a job or other opportunity.  Many fathers’ may run into problems in paying their child support due to losing a job, a pay cut or other financial burdens.  This may lead to a warrant actually being placed on that father for back due child support.  Some judges will suspend or restrict your drivers’ license, others may even garnish your wages.

What most people don’t know is that a skilled attorney can actually modify your child support payments and help you to get your life back in order without ever having to meet that attorney in person.  If your income situation has changed an attorney may be able to reduce your child support payments.  You could also have your drivers’ license reinstated and have them fight to get your full wages back.

If you have moved from California and owe child support to your child’s mother it is worth it for you to have an attorney look into the details of your situation.  A good fathers’ rights attorney can give you counseling and provide the services you need to get your life back on track.


Leave a Reply



Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Legal News